Monday, January 25, 2010

mother and her daughter


A mother punished her five-year-old daughter, because she put a whole roll of paper and expensive fine cut bad, is that rare golden. When he saw his daughter in this volume with a good gift box paper bag placed under the Christmas tree, the house reminds me of a very unstable income, the more angry mother. In any case, on Christmas morning, her daughter or her care package with gold wrapping paper of a good gift for her mother: "Mom, this is a gift to you." It is clear that at this time because my mother angry the day before the move and very embarrassed, when she opened her gifts, they found empty.

  She is very angry and pulled up a daughter, shouted, frowning, said: "Little girl, do not you do not know when to send someone a gift box should be fitted with anything?"

  Girl wronged mother said: "No, Mom, this box is not empty. I wrap it before it installed a full kiss."呆住mother, she approached the little girl , slowly squat down, tightly in his arms to his daughter, "I'm sorry, please forgive her mother? is my mother wrong. my mother should not be so angry, so rude to you."

  Yes, the world is there anything more precious than love, more worthy of my collection?

No comments:

Post a Comment